Gift Guide: For The New Mom
The new mom: finding balance between her old self, her new self, and the woman she wants to become. These items are amazing, personally used by yours truly, and at all different price points for any shopper!
1. Ju-Ju-Be B.F.F. Legacy (First Lady) Diaper Bag: I LOVE this bag! It is a beautiful and classic bag that goes with so much, and the inside is great too with so many different size pockets. It also comes with a changing pad to keep precious baby bottom off questionable changing areas!
2. Tiffany Pearl Earrings: I can be wearing a typical mom outfit - yoga pants and top - and put these on and I feel like the look is really stepped up. Anyone can wear diamonds, but a lady loves pearls, and who doesn't love a gift in a little blue box?
3. Cheers Party Stemless Wine Glasses: Some days are tough, and mama needs to WINE down! On sale through this link now!
4. Mama Bear Shirt: We are proud of our new role, let us announce it to the world in this comfy and cute heather grey long sleeve tee!
5. Roberto Coin Initial Thoughts White Gold Diamond Initial Necklace: Everyone loves a little sparkle and this is dainty enough to be an everyday necklace - get the little one's initial for the new mom to swoon over :)
6. Essie Good To Go Quick Dry Top Coat: Perfect stocking stuffer! One thing I miss that I have zero time for these days is my mani/pedis! Making time to do these at home can be tricky because you never know when baby is going to need to be held or nursed. In comes this amazing top coat, it dries polish super fast for the mom always on the go!
7. iRobot Roomba: Did I just seriously put a VACUUM CLEANER on a gift list? Yes! GUYS - this is probably the one household item that you can gift that won't land you in the doghouse! Know why? Because it does the work for you, duh, and any mom will appreciate and welcome a task being eliminated from the chore list!
8. Too Faced Contour Kit: Mother Nature be darned - I can change the shape of my face with just a few brushstrokes! I seriously use this kit every day even if its just a little dash on my nose or cheekbones, and a little goes a long way! Go from Shrek to Shakira with the included application guides!